WHAT must an owner do if an exterior window is broken or defective?

The owner must report any broken windows, broken glass in exterior doors to the Unit, or any window with a defective seal in the double-pane glass to the Board or property manager in a timely manner. Replacement of glass in units will be done by the Association at the cost of such owner. Replacement glass […]